Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Why?!

I've never understood why people walk in and then come back up to my desk asking for their money back because there aren't enough customers in the club. Sometimes they even ask before they come in, or call and ask if it's packed inside.

WHY?! Are you going to talk to those people? Are you going to walk up to them and introduce yourself? What's your deal?

People go to strip clubs to see a naked woman shaking her ass and motor boating your face with her boobs. Not to mingle with other customers.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. BT

    I have been asked by a friend if I wanted a job as a "door girl" from a friend at one of the "nicer" strip clubs in town. I am a mother of two and seriously thinking about. I read all of your blogs but feel I would like to know more before I take the plunge. If you could e-mail me, I'm not a creepo (lol, sure you've heard that before.) trying2bmarypoppins@gmail.com

    ME

    ReplyDelete